Intensive 7-Days Training Programme in Bangkok
Hundreds of thousands of project managers and business people with project management responsibilities attend our seminars each year.
Upon completion of this course, you will understand what needs to be considered when planning a project and the various phases of the system development life cycle. You will have a good understanding of the project management methodology and be more familiar with project management tools.
Introduction to Project Management
Overview of Project Planning and Evaluation
Strategic Management and Project Selection
Project Management Methodology
Project Integration Management
Project Scope Management
Project Time Management
Project Financial Analysis
Project Procurement Management
Project Risk Management
Project Human Resources Management.
Project Audit and Closure & Project Management Ethics and Future of Project Management Review, Closing and Award Ceremony.
Case visit in Bangkok.
Every day after training Visit in Various Places of Bangkok.
- Direct instruction – concept acquisition
- Problem-based learning
- Demonstrations and practice exercise
- Participant-led oral presentation
- Question and Answer sessions
- Presentation of real-world illustrations and examples
- Application & Contextualization (theory into practice)
Special Features hardly Anywhere Else:
- Discussions are based on extensive practical experience, not just theory. Engaging interactions characterize the training session from start till the end, keeping everyone hooked to the learning process, and applying what is learned to real-life work situations and circumstances. Collaborative work is assigned for enhance learning and mastery of knowledge and/or skills.
Includes Training, Certificate, Stationary and Training materials/instruments, Tea/Coffee breaks with refreshments and working lunch allowance of 1,000 Baht for 5-days training, 1 Day Bangkok Project visit.