Intensive 7-Days Training Programme in BKK, Thailand
Strategic Human Resources Management has been designed to enable participants to develop their HR skills at a strategic level, exploring key areas including recruitment, performance management, talent management, and succession planning.
The programme is ideal for senior HR professionals and functional managers looking to elevate Human Resources Management (HRM) to a more strategic role within their organisation. To this end, the intensive programme provides delegates with the insights and skills to.
Strategic Human Resource Planning
Building Ethical Organizations
Compensation and benefit (different effective approaches of salary grading and benchmarking)
- Recruitment and selection processes
- Use of Psychometric evaluation
Improving Motivation and Job Satisfaction
- Maximizing your human capital
- Performance appraisal objectives
- Alternative appraisal methodologies
- Effective and ineffective appraisals
Training and development strategy
- Analysis of training needs
- Cost-effective training delivery
- Skills transfer to the work-place
- Understanding the various models
Effective Communication Skills
- Essential Listening and questioning techniques
- Maximizing good use of Body Language to positively influence
Diversity Issues for HR Professionals
- Influencing across cultural differences and global business relationships
Legal Framework for Employee Discipline and Discharge
Transformation of Human Resource Operations
Dealing with the Troubled Employee
Trends and Issues in Human Resource Management
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the concepts and definitions of Human Resources Management
- Develop a training strategy to fulfill organizational needs
- Develop staff selection processes and performance appraisal systems
- Appreciate the benefits of career management and creating personal development plans
- Comprehend how learning processes integrate with corporate performance
- Learn the Training Needs Analysis methodology and economic training delivery
- Sharpen communication and inter-personal skills for training
- Deliver training demands and evaluate the benefits effectively
- Understand how unwanted behaviors can cause conflict in the workplace
- Generate higher employee performance using financial and non-financial incentives
This course has been designed for middle to senior level HR professionals and for senior functional executives in both the private and public sectors who would like to develop their understanding of the impact that HR can have on an organization. It is for anyone who is responsible for the design and development of HR strategies and who is interested in exploring new ideas in a practical way.
Who should attend?
Special Features hardly Anywhere Else:
Discussions are based on extensive practical experience, not just theory. Engaging interactions characterize the training session from start till the end, keeping everyone hooked to the learning process, and applying what is learned to real-life work situations and circumstances.
Collaborative work is assigned for enhance learning and mastery of knowledge and/or skills.
Includes Training, Certificate, Stationary and Training materials/instruments, Tea/Coffee breaks with refreshments, 5-days training, 1 Day Bangkok Project visit.