Understanding Emotional Intelligence
For managers its very necessary to understand how their own emotions have an impact on their performance, and how understanding and handling the emotions of others can maximize team performance. This course helps to improve relationships in your personal and professional life through Emotional Intelligence and as well provides ways to develop and apply Emotional intelligence in your workplace.
- To understand the elements of Emotional Intelligence
- To be able to communicate with, and motivate others, based on understanding their emotions
- To understand your own emotions and to manage emotional reactions to achieve the desired results
- To learn how to increase your ability to become more self-motivated
- To be able to build strong, open and honest relationships
Self & Time Management
It is common compliant that “there are not enough hours in the day” but the Universal truth is that every individual in this world have same 24 hours. The potential to achieve more in your job and career is partly dependent upon how well your time is managed. This is highly participative program in which delegates will be given a series of individual exercises and guidance in improving their use of time.
- To enable delegates to identify their time management style
- To learn to organize workplaces for maximum efficiency
- To identify motivating factors that will lead to overcoming procrastination
- To master the techniques of effective delegation
- To set criteria to avoid stress
Stress is the adverse reaction people have to excessive pressure, or other types of demands placed on them. It can be caused due to issues at work, concern about something outside of work, or a combination of the two. This course offers an insight into work- related stress: the causes and effects, also monitors stress and manage it more effectively. Stress management in the workplace requires more then just helpful tips.
- To learn about the ‘Stress Response’ and the underlying mechanisms that cause it
- To identify personal and work-related stressors and their symptoms, so that personal action plans can be developed
- To explore and create effective stress management techniques that will help you regain control over your personal, family, and work life